Charlotte had a very long history of throwing
夏洛蒂一直喜歡惹是生非
the first punch and nobody would ever question you.
所以你那么說不會有人懷疑
They can't! You seem to already have all the answers.
是不會 但你們似乎已經知道所有答案了
Ezra, it wasn't just some random car that hit her, okay?
以斯拉 不是隨便某輛車撞了她
Somebody planned this to make it look like she jumped.
有人故意讓她看上去像自殺
And you might have already had that plan in your head,
而你早就制定好這個計劃了
that paper that I wrote, Texas vs. Kellner.
我寫的那篇文章 德克薩斯起訴凱爾納
You read it the summer before I published it
那年夏天我出版前你就已經看過了
when we met up at Dupont Circle right before your reading.
就在我們在杜邦環島見面之前
Okay. It's time for you to leave.
好了 你們該走了
Not until you're honest with us.
你不坦白我們不會走的
Honest, Emily?
坦白 艾米莉
You are not asking me to change your grade
你這不是讓我幫你改分數
you are asking me to confess to a murder.
是讓我承認謀殺
Where did you go that night after you left Aria?
那晚你離開艾瑞亞后去哪里了
Why the hell can't you tell us?
你為什么不能告訴我們
- Emily, leave him alone. - Why?
-艾米莉 不要問他了 -為什么
Sara Harvey won't leave us alone.
莎拉·哈維不會善罷甘休的
She's sticking around Rosewood to punish us, Aria!
她要留在玫瑰鎮懲罰我們 艾瑞亞
Yeah, she's good at that.
沒錯 她最擅長這個了
And she will use this against us
她會利用這件事對付我們
until it looks like we planned this
直到事情看起來像是我們策劃的
and Ezra just carried out our wishes!
而以斯拉幫我們實現了心愿
It's time to go.
你們該走了
Now! Get out!
馬上滾