Well, Arlo, you don't look like you're doing nothing.
好吧 阿洛 你看起來可不像沒干什么的樣子
What's he look like he's doing to you, Lurleane?
你覺得他要干什么呢 樂琳
Come on, Bubbha. Ask me. Ask me what I think they're doing.
拜托 巴布 問我嘛 問我覺得他們要干什么
Pervis, shut your mouth!
帕維斯 閉嘴
Looks like he's trespassing.
看起來他是擅自闖入這里的
And what do we do with trespassers? Tell them, Earl.
那我們會對闖入者干什么呢 告訴他們 厄爾
We kill them!
格殺勿論
I got you!
抓到你了
Nash, the herd!
納什 牛群
Giddy up. Come on now. Giddy up!
駕 快走 駕
Watch out!
小心
Nobody steals our longhorns.
沒人能偷走我們的長角牛
Finders keepers.
誰撿到就是誰的