Hey, you okay, kid? - Yes.
你還好嗎 孩子 - 是的
I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads picking on a kid.
我最討厭那些龍了 一群膽小鬼 專挑小孩子下手
Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.
你真是太可愛了
He likes you.
他喜歡你
Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky face.
你看看 拉姆齊 你這張臭臉也嚇不到他
Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal bubble.
納什 你過界了 這是我的個人領地
Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your bubble.
不 那不是你的領地 這才是
Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.
納什 別老是去煩你姐姐
You got no business being out here.
你不應該到這里來
Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I lost the river.
先生 我明白 我只是想要回家 但我找不到河流了
Please, my momma needs me.
求你了 我媽媽需要我
- Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where the river is?
- 別著急 孩子 - 你知道河在哪里嗎
What river? There's tons of rivers around these parts.
什么河 這附近有很多條河
By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points.
流經爪牙峰的那條河 那座山有三座山峰
Don't know that one.
沒聽說過
We're heading south to a watering hole.
我們要往南方尋找水源
Come with us. Someone there might help you.
跟我們一起走吧 也許那有人可以幫到你