Thunderclap, I found someone! Over here!
霹靂 我找到了一個 在這邊
You know, we could use your help, friend.
知道嗎 你可以幫幫我們 朋友
Whoa! Yeah! That is great.
真棒 太好了
It's a critter.
是個小動物
A freed critter. Thanks to you.
一個獲救的小生命 多虧了你
You know, I just want to take a moment and thank the storm for this meal.
你知道 我只是想歇一歇 感謝風暴賜予我們食物
Don't think you can mess with me.
別以為你們可以挑戰我
I've seen the eye of the storm!
我可是有見識過風暴之眼的
And I forgot what fear is!
從那以后我就不知恐懼為何物
I'm not afraid of anything.
我現在無所畏懼
No, I didn't say you were.
我沒有說你害怕
Hey, where are you going, friend?
嘿 你要去哪 朋友
I'm... I need to get home.
我要回家
And I said we would get you home.
我說過了 我們會送你回家