Where's the river?
河流在哪里
I've lost the river.
我找不到河流了
I'm never getting home.
我再也回不了家了
I'm never getting home.
我再也回不了家了
Help! Help! Help!
救命 救命 救命
Say, friend, are you wounded?
朋友 你受傷了嗎
No. I'm not hurt.
不 我沒有受傷
Good. Thank goodness for that.
那就好 謝天謝地
Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for wounded folk.
冷鋒 暴雨 繼續搜尋傷員
Wait. I'm lost. I need to get home. Clawtooth Mountain.
等等 我想要回家 就在爪牙峰
Clawtooth... You mean the mountain range with the three points.
爪牙峰 你是說那座有三個山峰的山嗎
Yes! - Yeah!
是的 - 我知道
Yeah. I've been there. But you know, kid...
我去過那里 但你知道嗎 孩子
You're not even close. Still, I know the way.
你還離得很遠呢 我知道去那里的路