My name's Arlo.
我叫阿洛
I'm sorry. I just... I used to have a name like that once.
抱歉 我只是... 我曾經也有個那樣的名字
That was before I started following the storm!
那是我開始追逐風暴之前的事了
The storm?
風暴
The storm swept me out. I was afraid for my life,
風暴席卷了我 讓我對生活充滿了恐懼
but the storm gave me a relevation.
但風暴也給我了一個啟事
And I wasn't scared anymore.
從此我無所畏懼
You mean a revelation?
你說的是啟示嗎
No! A relevation. Okay?
不 是啟事 懂嗎
I was at a real low point. You know?
當時我真的很低迷
And the storm swept me up to a real high point,
但風暴將我卷到了一個新的高度
and then left me at a higher relevation.
然后給我了一個更高的啟事
Wow.
哇哦
Yeah, wow.
是啊 哇哦
That's when the storm gave me my new name because... What do we say?
此后風暴賜予了我新的名字 因為... 我們怎么說來著
The storm provides.
風暴賜我能源
The storm provides. You can call me Thunderclap.
風暴賜我能源 你可以叫我 霹靂
Thunderclap. Can you help me get home?
霹靂 你可以幫我找到回家的路嗎
Yeah, well... Maybe.
呃 這個嘛 也許吧
But first, we just need to check the area.
但首先 我們需要檢查這片區域
There's plenty of folks in a bad way after a storm like this, don't you know?
因為風暴后有很多傷員情況堪憂 你明白吧