We ain't got time for baby-sitting,
我們沒有時間給他當保姆
we got longhorns to round up.
我們還要把牛群趕攏到一起呢
My genius brother lost our whole herd in one day.
我那天才弟弟一天之內就弄丟了整個牛群
I did not lose them, Ramsey.
我沒有弄丟它們 拉姆齊
How many times I got to tell you this? They just wandered off.
要我說多少遍 他們只是跑散了
We still got to find them. We can't help you, kid.
我們得快點找到它們 我們幫不了你了 孩子
Wait! But what if we could help you?
等等 如果我們能幫助你們呢
Spot can sniff out anything. I've seen him do it.
點點能聞出任何氣味 我見過他的本領
He can find your longhorns.
他可以找到你們的牛群
Hey!
嘿
Come on, Spot. Sniff it out, boy.
去吧 點點 好好聞聞 孩子
Good boy, Spot.
好樣的 點點