Aren't you the cutest?
真是個小可愛
You and that critter showed real grit today.
你和這個小東西今天真的很勇敢
We could use that critter. How about we trade?
這個小東西或許對我們有用 我們交換怎么樣
I'll give you my harmonica for him.
我用我的口琴跟你換
Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.
謝了 不過點點是不會拿來交換的
Come here, Spot. Come here.
過來 點點 過來
Your loss.
你的損失喔
That's a good one. Gonna scar up real good.
看起來真不錯 以后肯定會是一條很棒的傷疤
That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15 outlaw stegos.
那不算什么 看看這個 我碰到了十五只流亡的劍龍
They're all bigger than me and meaner than me.
他們都比我強壯 還比我兇殘
What happened?
發生了什么
Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning, too.
當然是擊退他們了 也贏了
Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in my foot and pulls!
有一只甩著他那長滿尖刺的尾巴刺進了我的腳 然后又扯了出來
- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.
直到現在 我的腳趾都沒有知覺
Which comes in handy when you're kicking piles of bull...
這可為你驅趕牛群 創造了有利條件啊
She's jealous.
她嫉妒我
Jealous?
嫉妒 才沒有
Once a stampede of longhorns was coming right at me,
有一次 一群受驚的長角牛朝我沖過來
but my tail was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
但是我的尾巴被一塊石頭卡住了