Look, look, gives me little goosies every time.
看啊 每次聽到這個故事 我都渾身起雞皮疙瘩
I love that story! Show him your souvenir.
我愛死這個故事了 給他見識下你的紀念品
Ain't that just too good?
是不是很棒
Can I touch it this time? - No.
這次我能摸摸嗎 - 不行
You guys would have liked my poppa.
你們肯定會喜歡我爸爸的
He wasn't scared of anything.
他和你們一樣無所畏懼
I'm done being scared.
我受夠了當膽小鬼
Who said I'm not scared?
誰說我不害怕的
But you took on a croc!
可是你只身干掉了鱷魚
And I was scared doing it.
其實那個時候我也很害怕
If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on the face,
如果一條鱷魚咬在你臉上你都不害怕
you ain't alive. Listen, kid,
你根本不算活著 聽著 小子
you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature,
你沒法擺脫恐懼 這就像自然母親的力量
you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it.
你沒法打敗她 或是逃離她 但是 你可以克服困難
You can find out what you're made of.
你就能發現真正的自己
The first snow.
今年第一場雪
It's early this year.
比往年來得早了一些
And I got to get home to Momma.
我得回家去找媽媽
We'll get you to that watering hole.
我們會帶你去那個水源的
A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.
一言為定 天一亮我們就出發