I don't see any rustlers.
我沒看到有盜牛賊啊
They're out there.
他們就在那里
So, how far did you say that watering hole was?
所以 你們說的水源到底有多遠
- I got a job for you. - I'm not really good at jobs.
- 我有個任務給你 - 可我對任務不怎么在行
I need you to keep on the dodge and sidle up the loblolly,
我需要你悄悄的 慢慢的走向水洼
past them hornheads just hooting and a hollering,
穿過牛群 然后朝他們大聲吼叫
and score off them rustlers.
引出那些盜牛賊
We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them.
接著我們來個背后突襲 這場仗我們就贏了
What?
什么
He just wants you to get on that rock and scream.
他只是要你跳到那塊石頭上 然后大吼就行了
But who's out there?
可是 到底誰在那里
They'll come right at you. You hold your ground. Don't move.
他們會沖你過來的 你要堅守陣地 不要跑
Don't move? What if they have claws and big teeth?
不要跑 要是他們有尖牙利爪怎么辦
Don't overthink it.
別想太多
Howdy.
你好啊
What are you up to, boy? - Nothing.
你干什么呢 小子 - 沒干什么
Nothing? What's your name?
沒干什么嗎 你叫什么名字啊
Arlo.
阿洛