Very friendly of you,
你可真夠朋友啊
turning your back just like with Vincent.
文森特那樣的人 你還坐視不管
What did you do for him? ha?
那你又為他做了什么 說啊
I don't hear you telling me that.
我怎么就沒聽你說過啊
Were you such a great friend?
你對他真的那么好嗎
I never said I was.
我從沒那么說過
There you go.
你的酒
Thank you.
謝謝
Hiya.
干了
Who's he?
那人是誰
Who's he think he is?
他以為他是誰
Probably some bloody gypsy.
沒地方住 還瞎操心
Seem like a Nancy boy in that jacket.
就是 還穿得跟娘們兒似的
Who's he looking at?
這個娘們 他看什么呢
Head down, regular circus.
還低著頭 哪個馬戲團里跑出來的吧
Look who else is coming in.
看看誰來了
Where?
哪兒呢
Behind you.
那傻子在你后面呢
Let's have some fun then.
咱們找點樂子吧
You are an idiot Sean.
你真是個傻子
Who gave birth to that?
誰把這傻子生下來的