You're here.
你來了
How is Mr. Vincent, any better?
文森特先生怎么樣了 好點了嗎
But, he told me what I wanted to know.
但我想向他了解情況 他就這么說
It's a bad do.
這真是太糟糕了
That he tried to kill himself
他就是想自殺
and not to let anyone else gel the blame.
叫我不要怪罪到別人頭上
Like I'd blame anyone else for his crime.
生怕我會拿別人頂罪似的
I think we should leave the man in peace.
我們還是讓他靜養吧
Even caused me trouble after he were dead.
即便他死了之后 也給我也惹了不少麻煩
Dr. Mazery kept pestering me to file his report
馬澤里醫生 非要向我提交一份醫檢報告
even though he knew I already had Gachets.
盡管他知道加歇醫生早就交給我了
Who's Dr. Mazery?
馬澤里醫生是誰
Dr. Mazery?
馬澤里醫生
Yes?
你是哪位
I would never send a report normally.
要是平常 我才不會插手這個報告
I mean this was Gachets case.
畢竟那是加歇的病人
Then I read that the patient died two days later in his room.
但我得知他治的那個病人兩天后死在房間里了
So I felt that I should for the record.
我就覺得我有義務提交報告 以供記錄在案