You're the lad that was asking about the Dutch guy that shot himself.
你就是來打聽那個自殺的荷蘭人的小伙子
Yeah he's a friend of my dad's.
是的 他是我父親的朋友
You know my dad's a postmaster.
你知道我父親是一個郵政局局長嗎
Strange company for a respectable man like a postmaster to keep.
這種奇怪的朋友 不像是德高望重的郵局局長會結交的
Not really.
也不全是
Vincent generated more letters than a town,
文森特寄出的信比整個鎮的人還多
so it was sort of a business relationship.
所以他們算是業務關系吧
So what business do you have here'?
那么你來這里做什么
I have an appointment with Dr.Gachet
我約好了加歇醫生
to talk about Vincent.
想了解一下文森特的情況
I had me eye on him right from the start.
從一開始我就注意他了
Don't worry it'll be all right.
梵高先生 沒事的
I'll have a little look around.
我到處看看
So when I come in on Monday morning to hear
所以禮拜一早上我一進旅館 聽說
he'd shot himself, I'm not surprised.
他開槍打了自己 我一點也不意外