Watch out, nanny boy's coming.
小心了 小娘炮要過來了
What's he want then?
他想要干嘛
Hey Nancy boy.
你好啊 小娘炮
Maybe he wants to join me.
沒準兒他也想被撂倒
My head.
頭好疼
I didn't do that.
你的眼睛不會...是我打的吧?
No,
不是
it were me that landed a punch.
是我撞到你的拳頭上了
I don't remember.
我 我記不起來了
I think I was drunk.
我大概是喝多了
Oh you think.
只是大概嗎
If I caused any damage...
要是我造成了什么損失...
You damaged the pride of a couple of local laughs, that's all.
你只是讓本地的幾個混混丟了面子 僅此而已
I hear you were defending the honor of our village idiot.
我聽說你當時是想給我們村里那個傻小子出頭
Yeah
對
I think they were picking on him.
我記得那幫人在欺負他
Well they paid their dues.
那他們得到教訓了
But, you didn't need to start on me
但你對我可以省省力氣
when I arrived to restore the peace.
我到場是為了維持秩序的
I'm sorry.
我深感抱歉