Vincent was being gentlemanly towards the girls,
文森特對那群女孩很有紳士風度
and Rene barges in, "Girls, don't Be bothering with him.
雷內插進來說 "姑娘們 你們別老煩人家
"He cutoff his dick as well as his ear."
他沒準會割掉老二 就像割掉耳朵一樣"
Let's go.
我們走
These ones are mine.
這些姑娘歸我了
Gaston, come on.
加斯頓 我們走了
I'd have smacked the run! If he said that to me.
小畜生 他要敢這么對我說話 我早抽他了
So why didn't you then?
那你當時怎么沒動手
It wasn't my business.
那不關我的事
It wasn't my fight.
又輪不到去揍他
So why didn't you make it your fight?
你就不能管一管嗎
If I said what I wanted to every lad,
要是我把那群小流氓教訓個遍
I'd have no customers.
那我就沒生意做了
Won't you just.
嘿 別 別扔
I could've used that.
我還想留著它裝酒呢
You could've said something to the boys.
你怎么就不勸勸那些人呢
Couldn't you see they were bullying him?
你看不出來那幫混小子在欺負他嗎
I told you Vincent was hanging around them.
我說過了 是文森特自己想跟他們在一塊兒的
If he didn't want to be there, he could've stood up and left.
要是他不愿意 完全可以拍屁股走人
Maybe he was there because Rene always picked up the tab.
沒準他這樣是因為雷內總替他付賬
Or, he just felt lonely and liked being around
也可能是他太寂寞了
young people who were enjoying themselves.
才會整天跟那幫公子哥們呆在一起
How is it my business?
那和我有什么關系
No, you've had enough.
好了 你已經喝多了