I was also told that Vincent got the gun from your place.
我還聽說 文森特的槍是從你們店里拿的
What?
什么
Who told you that?
誰告訴你的
We don't even have a gun.
我們家根本沒有槍
Gachets housekeeper told me you did.
加歇的女管家告訴我說 你們有槍
No.
沒有
Father used to own one once, but
我父親以前是有一把 但...
he didn't reckon he'd need it here in Auvers, so he sold it.
他覺得在奧維爾用不上 所以就賣掉了
Before Vincent was shot?
在文森特自殺之前嗎
Yes.
對
We didn't have it than,
后來槍就不在了
and don't you go spreading that squawking hen's gossip.
你別出去亂傳那個長舌婦的八卦了
This came for you.
這信是給你的
It says that you've lost your job.
信上說你被解雇了
So you're not Good for credit.
所以我們不能繼續給你賒賬了