adj. 可察覺的,意識到的,實用的
n. 可
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 再見,克里斯托弗·羅賓 > 正文
obvious to sb that...
easy to see or understand
明顯的;顯然的;易理解的
同義詞:clear
It was obvious to everyone that the child had been badly treated.
人人一看便知,那個孩子受過虐待。
It's obvious from what she said that something is wrong.
根據她所說的,顯然是出問題了。
I know you don't like her but try not to make it so obvious.
我明白你不喜歡她,但是盡量別表露得那么明顯。
get sth out of your system
(informal) to do sth so that you no longer feel a very strong emotion or have a strong desire
宣泄,排解,消解(強烈的感情或欲望)
I was very angry with him, but now I feel I've got it out of my system.
我當時很生他的氣,不過現在我感覺氣已經消了。
sense
good understanding and judgement; knowledge of what is sensible or practical behaviour
見識;良好的判斷;清醒的認識
You should have the sense to take advice when it is offered.
你要知道好歹,別人給你忠告,就該接受。
There's no sense in (= it is not sensible) worrying about it now.
現在大可不必為那件事憂慮。
Can't you talk sense (= say sth sensible) ?
你就不能說點正經的?
There's a lot of sense in what Mary says.
瑪麗說得很在理。

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: