Apparently, he was expecting bears.
顯然,他期待見到熊
In Sussex?
在薩塞克斯?
I don't see what's funny about it.
我不覺得有什么好笑
The boy has ridiculous expectations...
他有荒謬的期待
...because you have made him ridiculous promises.
是因為你給了他荒謬的承諾
Just as you did with me.
正如你對我
First, I had a baby just to cheer you up.
首先,我生了一個孩子來讓你高興
Nearly killed me. And it didn't cheer you up.
那差點讓我死掉,結果你并不高興
Then we move to the countryside, surrounded by wild animals.
然后我們搬來鄉下,被野生動物包圍
The whole point was that there are no wild animals.
重要的是這里并沒有野生動物
And the only response you have is to be facetious. Really.
你的回答只是一個玩笑,真過分
Nothing is enough for you.
怎樣都不能滿足你
Daphne?
達芙妮?
Daphne! Oh, Alan!
達芙妮! 哦,艾倫!
How lovely to see you. Welcome to your study.
見到你真高興,歡迎來到你的書房
Look, here's a desk.
看,這里有一張書桌
Do you remember "desks"? What are you talking about?
你記得"書桌"嗎? 你說什么呢?
You said you were bringing us here to write something.
你說你帶我們來是為了寫作
So write something!
那就寫啊!
You are a writer who doesn't write!
你是一個不寫作的作家!
I'm thinking.
我在思考
Well, let's hear your great thoughts.
好,我們來聽聽你的偉大構思
I'm thinking about where we go next.
我在想我們接著該去哪里
London!
倫敦!
No, not us. England.
不,不是我們,是英格蘭
Where does England go next?
英格蘭接著該去哪里?