Well, I've chosen the material. All you have to do is run a few up.
我已經選好了材料,你只需要縫幾針
More smocks. Yes.
罩袍 對
Isn't he going to look such a chicken? Where is he?
他穿著很可愛,他去哪里了?
He seems to have gone for a walk with Mr. Milne.
他似乎跟米恩先生散步去了
Mr. Milne needs time and quiet to write his blasted book.
米恩先生需要時間靜下來寫書
He can't have the boy trailing everywhere after him.
他可不能帶著孩子到處走
Oh, Billy Moon, where on Earth have you been?
比利穆恩,你到底去哪里了?
We've all been so worried.
我們都很擔心你
I was with Blue. Exactly.
我跟小藍在一起 沒錯
And if you keep on like this, you're going to get Nanny the sack.
如果你再這樣,你會害保姆丟掉工作
Daph, it was good that he was there, in fact. In the end.
達芙妮,事實上,他在那里幫了我
Nevertheless, how are you going to get any writing done if you're doing her job for her?
可是,如果你做他的工作 你怎樣能寫作呢?
I mean, really, we might well as not have a nanny if she...
我是說,我們還不如不請保姆
Now see, you've made the boy cry.
看,你讓孩子哭了
No, she hasn't. She hasn't. You have. Leave her alone!
不,她沒有,是你,放過她!
Billy! Don't talk to your mother like that.
比利!別那樣跟你媽講話
I only went because of you.
我去那里都是因為你
You said there were wild animals and there weren't any wild animals.
你說這里有野生動物,可并沒有
We saw squirrels.
我們看到了松鼠
Squirrels aren't wild animals!
松鼠不算野生動物!
And anyway, it's lucky there weren't any wild animals because he's scared of bees!
說回來,好在沒有野生動物 因為他害怕蜜蜂!
Billy!
比利!
Just take him away, would you?
把他帶走,好嗎?