Fine. When will you be back? I'm not coming back.
好,你什么時候回來? 我不回來了
You're not coming back. Fine.
你不回來了,很好
I know you, Blue, you're a writer.
我了解你,布魯,你是一個作家
If you don't start writing properly soon, you'll be unbearable.
如果你不很快地開始寫作 你會讓人無法忍受
Write and I'll come back. If you don't, then I shan't.
你寫我就回來,不然我就不回來
What about Billy? What about Billy?
那比利怎么辦? 什么比利怎么辦?
You'll have to take him with you.
你得把他一起帶上
Boys are not interested in wallpaper.
男孩子不會對墻紙感興趣
They're not interested in being quiet either.
他們也不會對保持安靜感興趣
Perhaps if Ma'am is going to London...
也許如果夫人去倫敦的話
...we could both come and I could take him to the zoo?
我們可以一起去,我?guī)游飯@?
Christopher Robin, allow me to introduce you to my older brother, um...
克里斯托弗羅賓 允許我讓你介紹我的哥哥
Winnie, apparently.
顯然,他叫維尼
Winnie.
維尼
That's a girl's name.
那是女孩的名字
Well, our mother would have preferred a girl.
我們的母親本想要一個女孩的
I should think if you look like that,
我想你如果象是那樣
you can call yourself whatever you like.
你可以隨便叫什么名字
So fierce.
如此兇猛
Edward Bear is not really going to grow up like that, is he?
愛德華熊不會長成那樣,對吧?
Goodness no. He's going to stay little forever.
當然不會,他永遠都會是一只小熊
Like my boy.
就象我的兒子一樣