I'm sorry we woke you, sir.
很抱歉我們吵醒你了,先生
Would you like one too?
你也想來一杯嗎?
Just a balloon. As you say. Can't be helped.
只是一個氣球,如你所說,說不能怪誰
Olive? Um...
奧麗芙?
Mrs. Milne?
米恩太太呢?
I'm afraid she was delayed, sir.
恐怕她要晚一點,先生
She said she'd telephone to you just as soon as she had a moment.
她說她一有空就會打電話給你
No, Nou, don't go! Stay!
不,諾,不要走!留下!
It's just for a little while. Nou!
只是很短的時間 諾!
Edward Bear will be here to keep an eye on you.
愛德華熊會在這里看著你
That's not even his name!
那甚至都不是他的名字!
Please, Nou, don't go.
諾,求你別走
You're being very unkind.
你不乖
Look, you've got all these creatures.
看,你有這么多動物
I don't want them!
我不想要他們!
Billy! I hate them!
比利 我恨他們!
That's enough!
夠了!
I'm walking out of this room...
我現在就走出這間房子
...and I won't come back in again until you have recovered all of your nice ways.
你要是不乖,我就不會回來
No! Don't go!
不! 不要走!
Nou!
諾!