You ought not to hold your knife and fork like that.
你不應該那樣拿著刀叉
Why shouldn't I?
為什么不?
Because......if someone were to fall through the ceiling...
因為如果有人從天花板上掉下來
...they'd come down right there and be impaled on your fork...
他就會被你的叉子刺穿
...and then they would bleed out all over your eggs...
然后他的血會全流在你的雞蛋上
...and ruin your breakfast.
毀了你的早餐
Do you see?
明白了嗎?
Better.
好多了
Nou says you're writing a book to stop people going to war.
諾說你在寫一本阻止人們打仗的書
War is rotten.
戰爭很可怕
I know. I was there.
我知道,我打過仗
So I think your book is a jolly good idea.
所以我認為你的書是一個很棒的主意
Thank you. You're the only one that does.
謝謝,你是唯一這樣想的人