You put him up there, didn't you?
是你把他放上去的,對吧?
You overestimate me if you think I can wrestle a bear into a tree.
你高估我了 我可不能把一頭熊弄上樹
Stay alert. Where there's one bear, there might be a whole flock of them.
小心,有一頭熊就可能有一群熊
Good.
很好
Mummy says they have to have names.
媽咪說他們要有名字
Well, the tiger should be called Tiger.
老虎就應該叫老虎
Tigger is better than Tiger.
提格這個名字更好
Better how?
為什么?
It's more tiggerish.
因為那更有跳動感
Fair enough.
有道理
Make sure it's tight.
確保扎緊了
You take that bit. Can you get it through there?
你拿那邊,你能穿過去嗎?
That's what we like! I remember now.
這是我們喜歡吃的!我想起來了
Pie!
派!
I say there seems to be rather a lot here for just the two of us.
我覺得對我們兩個來說食物太多了
Yes.
對
I'm missing Daph. You're missing Nou.
我想念達芙,你想念諾
Shall we ask the others in?
我們是否應該叫上其他人?
Just this once.
僅此一次