Some of us don't like pie, you know.
有人不喜歡派
Don't like it at all. But don't let that spoil your enjoyment.
一點也不喜歡,不過別讓那掃興
Don't worry, Eeyore.
別擔心,咿呦
We've made special provision for you.
我們為你準備了特別早餐
I'm sure the pie is wonderful could one but see it!
我確信這個派很美味,可我看不見!
Piglet, I do apologize.
皮格列,對不起
That's quite all right.
沒關系
It's not the same when you do the voices.
你的聲音跟媽媽不一樣
It's better when Mummy does them.
她的配音比較好
I see.
我明白了
Now, uh...
現在
Lord, make us able to shift the grub upon the table.
主啊,讓我們有飯可吃
Go!
開動!
Daph?
達芙?
Why on Earth are you still up?
你怎么還沒睡?
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go to bed or not.
我不確定我是否應該去睡覺
It's nearly midnight.
就快到午夜了
No one put me to bed.
沒人哄我睡覺
I brushed my teeth.
我刷過牙了
Have you said your prayers? Have you done your writing?
你念過禱詞了嗎 你寫作了嗎?
Go to bed.
去睡覺