How's this one for a quarterstaff?
用這個來做鐵頭木棍如何?
Let's find out.
我們來看看
En garde!
就位!
En garde.
就位
I'm winning.
我要贏了
Don't think so. Test of strength. Come on.
不見得,力量測試,來
That's too hot!
太燙了!
I knew you were going to say that.
我就知道你會這樣說
Put that on.
打開冷水
There we are. How about some ice?
好了,來點冰
One lump or two?
一塊還是兩塊?
Three.
三塊
Two...
兩塊
Dear God, can you hear me?
敬愛的主,你能聽到我嗎?
Why did you make the bath water so hot?
你為什么讓洗澡水那么燙?
I nearly was boiled alive.
我差點被活活燙死
And can you bless Nou especially?
你可以特別保佑諾嗎?
And bring her back.
請帶她回來