Which one would you like?
你想要哪根?
This one.
這根
Ready? Yeah. Same height, please.
準備好了? 好了,同樣高度,拜托
Go!
放手!
Mine's winning.
我的要贏了
No. Mine's winning. Come on.
不,是我的要贏了 來
Me! I won!
是我! 我贏了!
Again? Yes!
再來? 好!
This one, please.
這根
Go!
放手!
Sir Billy.
比利爵士
A swan's not really a wild animal.
天鵝并不算真的野生動物
Of course he is.
他當然算
He could break your arm.
他能折斷你的手臂
Well, what's his name?
那么,他叫什么?
He doesn't have a name. He's wild.
他沒有名字,他是野生的
But I want to call him to me.
可我想要稱呼他
You should call him Pooh, then.
你應該叫他噗
So if he ignores you, you can pretend you were just saying, "Pooh."
如果他忽略你 你就可以假裝你只是在說“噗”
Pooh!
噗