Wait!
等等!
No, we're all right.
不,我們沒事
It's not very good at hiding its tracks.
他不是很擅長掩蓋行蹤
Maybe it doesn't need to.
也許沒有那個必要
Maybe it's scarier than any other beast.
也許它比其他野獸更可怕
If the snow keeps falling, we'll lose the trail.
如果雪繼續下,我們會迷失行蹤
Look.
看
We're back where we started.
我們回到我們開始的地方了
We've been following our own footprints, haven't we?
我們跟隨的是自己的足跡,對吧?
Sorry, Blue.
抱歉,布魯
Sorry.
抱歉
I think it's about time for summer now, don't you?
我想是時候過夏天了,對吧?
I think Owl lives up there, you know.
我想有貓頭鷹住在上面
Does he?
是嗎?
If you look ever so carefully, you can see his front door.
如果你仔細看,你就能看到他的前門