One, two, three!
一、二、三!
I think we probably need more floaty breath.
我想我們可能需要更多能浮起來的氣
Floaty breath. Milne, what are you gonna do about it?
能浮起來的氣,米恩,怎么辦?
Maybe if we brushed our teeth more thoroughly. Eh?
也許我們刷牙該刷得更仔細一些
Yes!
好!
Is this really...
這真的...
Is he home?
他在家嗎?
This is paradise.
這真是天堂
Owl? Are you home?
奧爾?你在家嗎?
Just get everything you can.
把一切都畫來
We'll pick and choose later.
我們晚一點再選
Can I come in for tea?
我能進來喝茶嗎?
Just do a little shading.
來點陰影
You see, that's better with the light, how it comes down.
你看,有點光線射下來會更好
What is the name of this chap?
這個角色叫什么?
Piglet. Piglet?
皮格列 皮格列?
Now as you see, he's looking a little bit glum there.
如你所見,他有點憂郁