Look, Blue. Smoke!
看,布魯,有煙!
Intruders!
擅闖者!
To arms, gentlemen!
拿好武器,先生們!
It's not intruders. It's Nou! It must be. Nou!
不是擅闖者,是諾!一定是,諾!
Might not be.
也許不是
Billy Moon.
比利穆恩
Hello!
你好!
Oh, Mrs. Milne, we've missed you terribly.
哦,米恩太太,我們很想念你
Life in the countryside is so limited.
鄉下生活很無聊
Yes, well, I did notice that.
沒錯,我注意到了
So I brought some friends back from the city with me to stay.
所以我從倫敦帶了一些朋友回來跟我一起住
Have you seen my little Jimmy anywhere?
你見過我的小吉米嗎?
Joey! Baby kangaroos are called Joey.
喬伊!袋鼠寶寶都叫喬伊
Not this one. His name is Roo.
這個可不是,他的名字是茹
I'm Kanga and this is Roo.
我是康卡,他是茹
Where's Nanny?
保姆在哪里?