And when they find out Winnie is real?
當他們發現維尼是真的會怎樣?
We can't call him Winnie in the book, because Winnie is a girl's name.
我們不能在書里叫他維尼 因為那是一個女孩的名字
No. It's a bear's name.
不,那是熊的名字
It's different for bears. Nou says.
熊跟人不同,諾說過的
I like names with "the."
我喜歡帶有定冠詞的名字
William the Conqueror,
征服者威廉
Richard the Lionheart,
獅心王理查
Joanna the Mad.
瘋女胡安娜
You made her up.
那是你胡編的
I certainly did not. She was the queen of Spain.
當然不是,她曾是西班牙女王
Winnie the Bear.
維尼熊
Everyone knows he's a bear already.
大家都已經知道他是熊
He wasn't called Richard the King, was he? Or Billy the Moon.
人們又不是叫他理查王,或者比利月
But you're not the moon.
可你并不是月亮
Christopher the Robin.
克里斯托弗 知更鳥
I'm not a robin either.
我也不是知更鳥
What will you call me in the book?
你會在書里叫我什么?
Not Billy Moon because that's what we call you. It'll be confusing.
不會是比利穆恩 因為那是我們叫你的名字,會混淆
But if I'm really in the book.
可是如果我真的出現在書里的話
Christopher Robin, then...
那么就叫你克里斯托弗羅賓
...because it's your real name, but it's not who you really are.
因為那是你的真名,卻不是真正的你