I sent it off to be published.
我送去發表了
What?
什么?
Well, it made me happy.
我讀了之后很高興
Thought it might make lots of people happy.
我想那可能會讓很多人高興
Published by whom?
去哪里發表?
Vanity Fair.
《浮華世界》
They were very pleased with it. Isn't it rather wonderful?
他們非常滿意,不是很棒嗎?
Well.
嗯
That is rather wonderful.
這的確很棒
It's their biggest selling issue for simply ages, apparently.
這顯然是他們多年來最暢銷的一期
People are buying extra copies to give to their friends.
人們多買幾份贈送朋友
Perhaps I should ask Ernest back down.
也許我該叫歐內斯特回來
Ernest and I are putting your bear in a book.
歐內斯特和我要把你的熊寫進一本書里
He'll like that.
他會喜歡的
We're putting you in it too. Will you like that?
我們也要把你寫進去,你喜歡嗎?
I'm not sure. If I'm in a book, people might think I'm not real.
不肯定,如果我出現在書里 人們會認為我不是真的
Well, then it will be a surprise when they find out you are real.
那么,當他們發現你是真的那就會是一個驚喜