What? What can you hear? Is it a tiger?
什么?你能聽到什么?是老虎嗎?
No.
不
Not here.
這里沒有
Just stay calm.
保持鎮定就好
Just stand still.
站著別動就好
Couldn't we just...
我們能否...
Just stand still, I said. You listen to me.
站著別動,我說了,聽我的話
Sorry.
抱歉
They'll be gone in a minute. Just stay calm.
它們很快就會離開,保持鎮靜就好
Bees are good, aren't they?
蜜蜂是有益的,對吧?
Even though they can sting...
即使它們會蟄人
...they hardly ever do, so long as you leave them to get on with things.
卻不經常發生,只要你不惹它們
They just want to make honey.
它們只想釀蜂蜜
Honey?
蜂蜜?
That's what Nou says, anyway.
反正諾是那樣說的
Bees.
蜜蜂
Yes.
對
I completely forgot about bees.
我完全忘記了蜜蜂
And honey.
還有蜂蜜
I forgot about honey.
我忘記了蜂蜜
Billy, you're an entomological genius.
比利,你是個昆蟲學天才
What's that?
那是什么?
It's an insect scientist.
就是研究昆蟲的科學家
You're the best there ever was.
你是有史以來最好的
Well done.
做得好
Honey.
蜂蜜
How silly.
真傻
Thank you, Billy Moon.
謝謝你,比利穆恩
That's all right.
不客氣