Sit! I've got something for you.
坐 我給你看個寶貝
They were mine. Now they're yours.
這是我以前的舞鞋 現在它屬于你了
Wow! Thanks.
哇哦 謝謝
OK, enough talking. Eat, and then we practice for tomorrow.
不用謝 快吃飯吧 然后我們去訓練
What?
怎么了?
Well, I'm going out with Rudi.
呃 魯迪約我出去
He says I'm ready. He says I'm unique.
他說我是獨一無二的 沒必要再練習了
Why do you dance?
你為什么要跳舞呢
Stop asking me that question!
別問了好嗎
When I was a dancer, the night before an audition, I trained and then I rested.
我還是舞蹈演員的時候 在演出之前訓練也從不間斷
Rudi's waiting for me.
魯迪還在等我呢
Stay!
別去了
No! You're not my mom!
才不要 你又不是我媽媽
I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.
對不起
OK. Go, then.
算了 你去吧