Uh, I don't know much about girls.
我不是很了解女孩子
Frankly, they are a mystery to me.
應該說我完全搞不懂她們
But I do know that this one's not coming.
但我很確定她今晚不會來了
Young, innocent fool! Of course she will come!
你還太小還不明白 她一定會來的
I can already smell her perfume.
我已經聞到了她的香水味
Oh, no!
哦 不
Oh, beggars! Ugh!
是乞丐啊 惡!
Paris is infested with beggars! Yuck!
巴黎怎么到處都是這種人 惡心
Don't be afraid.
別害怕
Quiet! Follow me.
你別說話
Have no fear, I have developed a fighting technique based on Cossack dancing.
我根據哥薩克舞蹈中的動作 自創(chuàng)了一套拳法
Don't be ridiculous!
你別胡鬧了
OK, stop right there! He's my friend!
好了 夠了 聽我說 他是我的朋友
Oh, is this some kind of joke?
你在開玩笑么
No! This is Victor. We grew up together.
不 他叫維克多 我們從小就認識
Oh, my! This is funny.
天吶 你成功逗笑了我
Friends, huh?
朋友 哈?
If we're friends, why are you looking so ashamed?
只是朋友的話 你怎么一臉羞愧
I'm not looking ashamed.
我沒有一臉羞愧啊
Oh, yes, you are!
明明就有
I feel sorry for you, Felicie.
你真讓我失望 菲麗西