Look at the bird.
你看看那飛鳥
Now Look at me.
再看看我
Look at the bird.
看那飛鳥
No! Hmm? Look at me.
不 再看看我
This is a poem I composed in your honour.
這是我特意為你寫的一首詩
Ah, of course, a poem.
噢 當然了 一首詩
Look at the bird! He flies in the sky.
看啊 那飛鳥 翱翔于云天之上
"No-one can trap him."
來去無蹤 身心自由
Do you like?
你喜歡嗎
That's, uh...well, original.
這首詩 是挺特別的…
I know. Thank you. Come on, Minoushka!
我就知道你會喜歡 來吧 小美人 我們走
Let us go to the very top! To the stars!
去塔頂摘星星咯
OK, Matty, we practise.
好了 馬汀 我們排練一遍
Music, please! Classical!
音樂起 古典音樂
OK, but that's not my musical comfort zone.
好吧 可我不怎么擅長古典音樂
Oh, stop! Stop, stop, stop!
喔 快停下 不行不行
We'll go Breton, but soft and romantic.
還是鄉村音樂吧 不過要輕柔浪漫
This will blow her away.
一定要震撼到她
She arrives, she giggles.
等她來了 一定喜出望外
I am looking dark and mysterious. I give her the music box.
而我則深沉又神秘地拿出音樂盒
She's... "Oh! Oh!" Overwhelmed!
她一定會這樣 哦~人家好感動啊~