Felicie, it gives me great pleasure to present to you...
菲麗西 我鄭重其事地把它送給你
No!
不對
Victor! I'm in the final audition!
維克多 我進了最后一輪選拔
Wow! Congratulations!
真的嗎 恭喜啊
I have great news too.
我也有個好消息
My boss finally spoke to me!
老板終于和我說話了
He said, "Get off my foot, you biological mutation!"
他說“別再踩我的腳了 你這個討人厭的小怪胎”
That's good, right?
是不是挺好
Ugh! You have no class.
呃 你可真沒品味
What, me? No class?
你怎么就知道我沒品味
Rudi has class.
魯迪就有品位
Rudi again?
又是他
What, is he your boyfriend now?
怎么 他現在是你的男朋友了嗎
No! He and I, we're connected.
不 但我們…心有靈犀
OK, OK. You win! I'll give you class and connectivity-ness.
好好好 我給你品味 還有你要的心有靈犀
Dinner! You and me.
我約你吃晚餐
Some knives and forks, napkins.
我們手持刀啊叉啊 還有餐巾紙什么的
Uh, 7pm, north leg of the Eiffel Tower.
就今晚七點 埃菲爾鐵塔北側
Is that a yes?
這就算答應了嗎
Yeah. That's a yes.
是啊 她肯定答應了