Camille and Felicie, tomorrow morning at 8am,
卡米爾和菲麗西 明早八點
we will know which one of you will have the honour
我們就會知道你們中的哪一位
of dancing Clara in 'The Nutcracker' with Rosita.
將會成為克拉拉 與羅西塔莫里一起出演胡桃夾子
I can only advise you to give everything, ladies.
希望明天你們可以展現最好的水準
You've made lots of progress, dirty, little rat,
你的確進步了不少 臟兮兮的小耗子
but tomorrow I am going to be the chosen one.
但明天他們絕對會選我
We'll see.
我看未必
You can work as hard as you like, you can train 24 hours a day,
那就放馬過來 你整夜練習都沒關系
but you will always be nothing!
你永遠什么都不是
I am somebody.
我是有身份的人
Who exactlyAnswer me! Who are you?
有身份是嗎 那請你告訴我 你有什么身份
You're nothing!
你一無是處
Nothing!
就是個冒名頂替的小耗子
She's wrong, you know.
是她錯了 知道嗎
You're not alone.
你并不孤單
What?
什么
You have me.
你還有我呢
And I know exactly what we are going to do.
我們今晚需要做點什么
Tonight, to prove our connection,
來證明我們心有靈犀
we will embark on a little romantic party.
那就是一場浪漫的約會
I offer you the Eiffel Tower. I offer you fireworks. Tonight,7pm
我們今晚七點 一起登上埃菲爾鐵塔觀看煙花
I should train.
不行 我還得練習呢
You don't need to train.
你不用練習
You don't need to know who you are.
更不用在意你的身份
You are unique.
你是獨一無二的
Say that again?
再說一次給我聽
Tonight.
晚上見