Great pep talk! So, how do I get that part?
真會安慰人 那我憑什么去贏她啊?
You get the part because you have something she can only dream of
你能行 你擁有她夢寐以求的一片拼圖
passion!
那就是熱情
Build on this.
以它為基礎
Feel your anger and your pain and your sorrow and your joy,
感受憤怒 歡快 悲傷
and put it all into your dance.
將它盡情融入進你的舞蹈中
Live the music, feel it.
感受音樂的生命力
Every note, every sound, every harmony
每個音符 每段旋律 每首曲子
needs to have your body vibrating
都會帶動你的身心隨之起舞
from the end of your hair to the tips of your toes.
都會帶動你的身心隨之起舞
And then, and only then, will you take her down.
到那時 只有到那時 你才有資格勝過她
Alright! The person leaving us today is...
好了 今天要離開的人是
This is the end of the road, Miss Nora.
諾拉小姐 這條路你走到頭了
What road? Oh, I'm finished. I like you. Beat her.
什么路 哦 我被淘汰了 加油 打敗她