Oh! You're jealous.
哦 你在妒忌
No! Ever since you started at the Opera, who are you trying to be?
才沒有 你進巴黎歌劇院到底想干嘛
Mixing with this big, hairy asparagus?
就為了和這個一身毛的大蒜苗鬼混嗎
You're so sad.
你真可悲
I could knock you out with one flick of my tiny finger,
我只要動動手指就能把你打暈
but that would make my finger dirty and smelly.
可這樣會弄臟我的手指 洗都洗不干凈
So, I'm dirty, but at least I don't spend my day in tights!
我是很臟沒錯 可是我從來不穿緊身褲
I can't believe this!
你們不要鬧了
She is my muse.
她是我的女神
Yeah, well, she is my whatever-you-just-said, too,
是嗎 那她也是我的女神
with knobs on, asparagus!
我們先認識的 你這個大蒜苗
Stop!
住手
You're both idiots!
你們兩個白癡
OK. Well, goodbye, then.
好吧 那再會了
Well, goodbye.
再見
That is so low!
這招可真夠陰險的