Marriage is not a subject upon which I dwell
婚姻不是我會思考的問題
Oh, why not? What's the matter with you this evening?
為什么 你今晚是怎么回事
That watch that you're wearing, there's a photograph inside it
你戴的那塊表里面有張照片
I glimpsed it once, I believe it is of Irene Adler
我瞥過一眼 我想那是艾琳·阿德勒
You didn't glimpse it, you waited till I'd fallen asleep and looked at it. Yes, I did
你不只是瞥了一眼 你是等我睡著了才拿去看的 是這樣沒錯
You seriously thought I wouldn't notice? Irene Adler
你真以為我不會發現嗎 艾琳·阿德勒
Formidable opponent, a remarkable adventure
一位強大的對手 一次了不起的冒險
A very nice photograph. Why are you talking like this?
一張漂亮的照片 你為什么要談這些
Why are you so determined to be alone?
你為什么堅決要獨身
Are you quite well, Watson?
你沒事吧 華生
Is it such a curious question?
問題就這么奇怪嗎
From a Viennese alienist, no
對于維也納精神病醫生來說 不奇怪
From a retired army surgeon, most certainly
對于退役的軍醫來說 當然奇怪
Holmes, against absolutely no opposition whatsoever
福爾摩斯 我是毫無競爭對手的
I am your closest friend. I concede it
你最親密的朋友 我承認
I am currently attempting to have a perfectly normal conversation with you
我現在是想和你再正常不過地交談
Please don't
別這樣
Why do you need to be alone?
你為什么非要獨身
If you are referring to romantic entanglement, Watson
如果你指的是感情糾葛 華生
which I rather fear you are as I have often explained before
恐怕你就是正如我以前常說過的
all emotion is abhorrent to me
我憎惡一切感情
It is the grit in a sensitive instrument
感情是干擾靈敏儀器的沙粒
The crack in the lens. The crack in the lens. Yes
鏡片上的裂紋 鏡片上的裂紋 對
Well, there you are, you see
這就是了
I've said it all before. No, I wrote all that
我之前都說過 不 這都是我寫的
You're quoting yourself from The Strand Magazine
你在援引《斯特蘭德月刊》中你自己的話
Well, exactly
說得對