Those are my words, not yours!
那些是我的話 不是你的
That is the version of you that I present to the public
那是我向公眾展示的你
The brain without a heart. The calculating machine
沒有感情的頭腦 計算機器
I write all of that Holmes and the readers lap it up. But I do not believe it
那些都是我寫的福爾摩斯 讀者們也欣然接受 但我不相信
Well, I've a good mind to write to your editor
我非常想給你的編輯寫信
You are a living breathing man
你是一個活生生的人
You've lived a life, you have a past. A what?!
你也有生活 也有過去 有什么
Well, you must have had. Had what?
你肯定有過 有什么
You know. No
你懂的 不懂
Experiences
經(jīng)歷
Pass me your revolver, I have a sudden need to use it
把左輪手槍遞給我 我突然需要用一下
Damn it, Holmes, you are flesh and blood, you have feelings, you have.. You must have impulses
見鬼 福爾摩斯 你也是血肉之軀 也有感情 你有 你肯定有沖動
Dear Lord, I have never been so impatient to be attacked by a murderous ghost
天啊 我從未如此盼望被殺人不眨眼的鬼魂攻擊
As your friend, as someone who worries about you
作為你的朋友 作為擔心你的人
What made you like this?
是什么讓你變成這樣的
Oh, Watson
華生
Nothing made me
沒什么塑造了我
I made me
我塑造了自己
Redbeard?
紅胡子
Good God!
我的天啊
What are we to do?
我們該怎么辦
Why don't we have a chat?
我們?nèi)ジ牧陌?/div>