I'm sorry, what did you say?
不好意思 你說什么
I said no, she's not an hysteric
我說不 她沒有癔病
She's a highly intelligent woman of rare perception
她是個非常聰明的女人 有著少見的洞察力
My wife sees terror in an orange pip
我妻子從桔核里看出了恐懼
Your wife can see worlds where noone else can see anything of value whatsoever
你的妻子能在旁人看不見任何價值的地方看出很多東西
Can she really?
真的嗎
And how do you "Deduce" that, Mr Holmes?
那你是如何"推理"出來的呢 福爾摩斯先生
She married you
她嫁給了你
I assume she was capable of finding a reason
我想她一定有個合理的理由
I'll do my best to save your life tonight
今晚我會盡力保護你的安全
but first it would help
但如果你能解釋一下
if you would explain your connection to the Ricoletti case
你和瑞克萊蒂一案的關系會大有幫助
Ricoletti?
瑞克萊蒂
Yes. In detail, please
是的 拜托具體些
I've never heard of her
我從沒聽說過她
Interesting, I didn't mention she was a woman
有意思 我沒說瑞克萊蒂是個女人
We'll show ourselves out, I hope to see you again in the morning
我們告辭了 希望明早能再見到你
You will not
不會的
Then sadly I shall be solving your murder. Good day
那真不幸我就得破你的謀殺案了 日安
Well, you tried
你盡力了
Will you see that Lady Carmichael receives this. Thank you
請把這個交給卡邁克夫人 謝謝
Good afternoon. Certainly, sir
再見 沒問題 先生
What was that?
那是什么
Lady Carmichael will sleep alone tonight upon the pretence of a violent headache
卡邁克夫人今晚單獨睡 假裝頭痛難忍
All the doors and windows of the house will be locked
整個宅子的門窗都要緊鎖