"Stay close to the ground"? What is he talking about?
"腳踏實地"他說什么呢
Man, what's up? I'm on my way back
伙計怎么了 我正要回去
Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come
其實 我是打來告訴你 你還是別來了
Everyone. Listen to this
大家聽著聽啊
When I say "Penis", you say "Parker"
我說"軟蛋" 你們說"帕克
Penis!Parker!
軟蛋 帕克
Penis!Parker!
軟蛋 帕克
Sorry, Peter, I guess we're still losers
抱歉 彼得看來我們還是那么可悲
I'll see you tomorrow
明天見
I'll see you tomorrow in school
明天學校見
Idiots
白癡
Boss? Your wife keeps texting you
老大 你老婆一直在給你發短信
Something about a brake light
什么剎車燈的事
What'd I tell you about looking at my phone?
我不是叫你別看我的手機嗎
Sorry. You left it out
抱歉 你就擱在這兒了
You know, I'm a curious person by nature
你知道我這人天生好奇
I finished designing that highaltitude vacuum seal
我設計好那個高空真空密封裝置了
In case you want to, you know, go for the big one?
如果你想干票大的的話
You're still on that? I told you no
你還在研究那個 我說不行了
The answer's no. Forget it
不行的 別想了