First, I said we put the glowy thing in the mass spectrometer
首先 我覺得該用質譜儀分析一下發光物
First, we gotta come up with a better name than "glowy thingy"
首先我們得想個比"發光物"更好的名字
You're right
是啊
Crap
該死
Come on, come on, come on
過來
High schools creep me out
高中真讓我不舒服
They got this funny smell, you know what I mean?
有種奇怪的味兒知道嗎
Hey, that's one of the guys that tried to kill me
那是企圖殺我的人之一
What? Yeah
什么 是啊
We gotta get out of here
我們得趕緊跑
No, no, no
不不
I gotta follow them
我得跟上他們
Maybe they can lead me to the guy that dropped me in the lake
或許他們能引我找到把我丟進湖里的人
Someone dropped you in a lake?
有人把你丟進了湖里
Yeah, it was not good
是啊 那滋味可不好受
Peter. No. Stay there, Ned
彼得 不 待在這里 內德
Peter
彼得
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Nothing
沒什么
Yeah. You good?
嗯 你挺好嗎
Chess
下象棋呢
Man, can you imagine what the boss would say if he knew where we were?
要是老大知道我們在哪 他會怎么說啊
It's saying there was an energy pulse here
讀數顯示這里有能量脈沖
There's no sign of the weapon
但武器不在
And even if it was here, now it's gone
就算之前在現在也不在了
So are we
我們也走吧