Focus up, everyone
大家注意了
Our next topic is the moons of Saturn
下一話題土星衛星
Second law of thermodynamics
熱力學第二定律
Frank Sinatra
弗蘭克·辛納屈
Fort Sumter
薩姆特堡
Flash is wrong. Okay, guys, let's focus
弗拉士說錯了 好了 大家專心
Next one. Liz, don't overwork 'em
下一個 麗茲 別累著他們了
Strontium barium vibranium
鍶鋇振金
Very good, Peter. Glad to have you back
很好 彼得 很高興你能回來
Glad to be back
很高興能回來
What is the current standard unit of?
目前的標準
Can I take this real quick?
我能去接個電話嗎
I'll only be a sec. Yeah, fine
很快的 去吧
Hello?
喂
Got a blip on my screen here. You left New York?
我屏幕的光點顯示 你是出紐約了
Okay, focus up everyone. Tracker
好了 各位注意 追蹤器
Yeah, it's just a school trip, It's nothing
是啊 學校旅行 沒事的
Look, Happy, I gotta say, you tracking me without permission is a complete violation of my privacy
哈皮 我得說 你這樣不經我允許追蹤我 完全侵犯了我的隱私
That's different. What's different?
那不一樣 什么不一樣
Nothing. Look, it's just the academic decathlon
沒什么 聽著 只是學術競賽而已
It's no big deal
不是什么大事
I'll decide if it's no big deal
是不是大事我說了算
Sounds like it's no big deal but remember I'm watching you
聽起來的確不是大事 但你記住我在看著你
Everyone stick together. Yeah
大家跟緊了 對
You kidding me? This place is huge
你逗我嗎 這地方好大
I've seen bigger. There's a bird in here
我見過更大的里面有只鳥
You brought your laptop, right?
你帶電腦了吧
Why?
干什么