What the hell?
怎么回事
And then he just like swooped down like a monster and picked me up
然后他像個怪物似的一個猛子扎下來 抱起了我
and took me up like a thousand feet and just dropped me
帶我飛了好高然后又把我丟了下來
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Did you put a tracker in my suit or something?
你在我的戰衣上裝了追蹤器嗎
I put everything in your suit
我在你的戰衣上什么都裝了
Including this heater
包括這個加熱器
That's better. Thanks
舒服多了 謝謝
What were you thinking?
你怎么想的啊
The guy with wings is obviously the source of the weapons
那個帶翅膀的男人顯然是武器的源頭
I gotta take him down
我得拿下他
Take him down now, huh?
還拿下他呢
Steady Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing
別沖動這種事是有專人負責管的
The Avengers? No, no, no. This is a little below their pay grade
復仇者嗎 不 不 這種事不值得他們出手