Here, how's The Blue Carbuncle doing?
喂《藍寶石奇案》賣得怎么樣
Very popular, Dr. Watson
非常受歡迎 華生醫生
Is there going to be a proper murder next month?
下個月會有正經的謀殺案嗎
I'll have a word with the criminal classes
我會跟罪犯們談一談
If you wouldn't mind
那就拜托你了
Is that him? Is he in there?
那是他嗎 他在車里嗎
No. No, no, not at all
不 不 不 車里不是他
Er, good day to you
再見
Let on walk
走吧
Merry Christmas, Mr. Holmes!
圣誕快樂 福爾摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes!
福爾摩斯先生
I do wish you'd let me know when you're planning to come home!
我希望你打算回家之前能跟我打聲招呼
I hardly knew myself, Mrs. Hudson
連我自己都說不準赫德森太太
That's the trouble with dismembered country squires
這就是鄉紳分尸案的棘手之處
They're notoriously difficult to schedule
想提前安排日程真是難如登天
What's in there? Never mind
這里面是什么別管了
Thank you
謝謝
Did you catch the murderer, Mr. Holmes?
你抓到殺人兇手了嗎 福爾摩斯先生
Caught the murderer, still looking for the legs
兇手抓到了 但還在找被肢解的腿
I think we'll call it a draw
就算是打了個平手吧
And I noticed you've published another of your stories, Dr. Watson
我看到你又發表了一篇故事華生醫生
Yes, did you enjoy it?
是的 你喜歡嗎
No
不喜歡