Good Lord!
老天爺
Mrs. Hudson, there is a woman in my sitting room!
赫德森太太 我的客廳里有個女人
Is it intentional?
這是故意的嗎
She's a client
她是客戶
Said you were out insisted on waiting
我說你出去了她堅持要等
Would you er care to sit down?
你想坐下嗎
Didn't you ask her what she wanted?
你有沒有問她想要什么
You ask her!
你去問她
Why didn't you ask her?
你為什么不問她
How could I what with me not talking and everything?!
我怎么問我又不說話
For God's sake give her some lines
老天爺啊 給她點臺詞
she's perfectly capable of starving us!
她完全可以把我們餓死
Good afternoon, I am Sherlock Holmes
下午好我是夏洛·克福爾摩斯
this is my friend and colleague, Dr. Watson
這是我的朋友兼同事華生醫生
You may speak freely in front of him
你可以在他面前暢所欲言
as he rarely understands a word. Holmes!
因為他基本聽不懂 福爾摩斯
However, before you do
但在你開口之前
allow me to make some trifling observations
請容我先說一些我小小的觀察
You have an impish sense of humour
你有一種惡作劇般的幽默感
which currently you are deploying
你現在就在以此
to ease a degree of personal anguish
減輕你個人的痛苦
You have recently married a man
你最近嫁給了一個
of a seemingly kindly disposition
看起來性格很好的人
who has now abandoned you
而他現在因為一個
for an unsavoury companion of dubious morals
品行有問題的同伴而拋棄了你
You have come to this agency as a last resort
你把來到這里當做最后的手段
in the hope that reconciliation may still be possible
以期你們的關系可以得到調解
Good Lord, Holmes!
我的天啊福爾摩斯
All of this is of course perfectly evident from your perfume
當然所有這些都是從你的香水推測而來