I made it home. Many weren't so lucky
我起碼活著回來了 許多人還沒這個福氣
So what now?
那現在呢
I need a place to live
我得找個住處落腳
Somewhere decent at an affordable price, It's not easy
條件好 價格優 這種地方可不好找
You know, you're the second person to say that to me today
今天還有個人和我這么說過
Who was the first?
是誰
Good Lord
老天爺
It's an experiment apparently
據說是個實驗
Beating corpses to establish how long after death, bruising is still possible
鞭笞尸體以確立在死亡后多久 人體仍能形成瘀傷
Is there a medical point to that?
這有何醫學意義嗎
Not sure
我不確定
Neither am I. So where's this friend of yours then?
我也不確定 你所說的那位朋友呢
Excuse me
不好意思
I do hope we're not interrupting
但愿我們沒打擾到你
You've been in Afghanistan, I perceive
你應該去過阿富汗吧
Dr Watson. Mr Sherlock
華生醫生 這位是夏洛克先生
Excellent reflexes, you'll do
反應敏捷 你是個合適人選
I'm sorry?
你說什么