Is everything okay sir?
你還好嗎
You've barely touched your lobster thermidor
這些焗龍蝦你沒怎么吃啊
I don't have time to eat lobster thermidor right now!
我現在哪兒還有功夫吃龍蝦呀
Hey, Batman!
嘿 蝙蝠俠
Barbara!
芭芭拉
What are you doing?
在忙什么
Nothing, I have a very full life
沒做什么 我過得很充實
No, I mean what are you doing here?
不 我是問你在這里做什么
Surveillance. On the Joker
我在監視 監視小丑
Batman, we both know the Joker's up to something
蝙蝠俠 我們都知道小丑在搞陰謀
Well, then we can't just let him run around loose in a prison
所以我們不能讓他在監獄里逍遙快活
He's not loose
他不快活
He has to go someplace outside the law
必須送他到法律以外的某個地方
Outside the law? Yeah
法律以外的地方 對
Somewhere like uh
比方說某個
Hi, there, I'm here from Phantom's Own Laundry
你們好 我是幽靈私家洗衣房的
Here to take that bad stuff off your hands
來取你們的臟衣服
Wait, that's it! The Phantom Zone
等等 就是那兒 那個幽靈區
The Phantom Zone? No way!
幽靈區 那不可能
That is super illegal and way outside our jurisdiction
那樣做嚴重違法 而且那里不歸我們管
So why don't you and I work together inside the law to figure out what he's up to?
為什么不能在守法的前提下 我們聯手挫敗他的陰謀呢
Batman works alone. That's my motto. Copyright Batman
蝙蝠俠喜歡單干 我的座右銘 版權所有